IQ-Z Academic Health Professions Ärzte für die Zukunft
Prepare your medical professional qualification acquired from abroad for your future in Germany! The project „MIP – Ärzte für die Zukunft ” by the IQ State Network of Rhineland-Palatinate is at your service – whether you need help with recognition, questions regarding the process or qualification requirements. We are your point of contact!
IQ-Z Academic Health Professions
Ärzte für die Zukunft
Do you have a medical professional qualification from abroad and would like to have your profession recognized in Germany?
Do you have questions about the recognition process?
Or have you already received a notification and are in search for a suitable language or professional qualification?
The project „MIP- Ärzte für die Zukunft des IQ Landesnetzwerks Rheinland-Pfalz“ will help you with these. We are glad to answer your queries and help your search for suitable qualification measures.
Our offer at a glance
- We inform you about the topic “Recognition of foreign qualifications”.
- We advise and support you in the process of obtaining your licence: research of the responsible state authority for your recognition, support with the application
- We support you in your search for proper qualification measures
- We can search for suitable, language courses for you that can help you achieve the required language level
The project kindled your interest? Contact us.
Would you like to hire a doctor from abroad and have questions regarding the recognition procedure?
- MIP can inform you about the necessary steps and requirements for the attainment of a temporary working permit and the state recognition of foreign qualified professionals. We can also inform you about our preparation classes for the medical knowledge examination.
- A future integration to the labor market is planned. For this purpose, we are looking for interested cooperation partners from the health sector.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
The IQ subproject “IQ-Z Academic Healthcare Professions – Ärzte für die Zukunft” is part of the “Integration through Qualification (IQ)” funding program implemented in the IQ Network of Rhineland-Palatinate.
The “Integration through Qualification (IQ)” funding program aims to sustainably improve the labor market integration of adults with a migration background. The program is funded by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS) and the European Social Fund (ESF). Partners in the implementation are the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the Federal Employment Agency (BA).
The “Integration through Qualification (IQ)” funding programme is supported by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the European Union through the European Social Fund Plus (ESF Plus).
In cooperation with: